Important Arrival & Departure Information
Check in time is 4pm
Please remember to notify the rental office 24 hours of issues found at the property. 239-642-0000 You may be charged for any unreported damage found by our inspectors upon your departure.
Repairs & Maintenance
Please call our office during business hours or EMERGENCY line after hours: 239-571-7368
- DO NOT set the AC below 73 degrees-may cause freeze-up and loss of cooling
- ALL units are non-smoking $500 fine
- Suntan lotion will stain carpets/fabrics. You will be responsible for any damages.
- Leave lanai screen door unlocked for weekly pool maintenance and keep the water level mid-way on skimmer.
- DO NOT touch pool heaters/controls.
- Keep LOUD noise on the lanai to a minimum after 10pm (city ordinance)
- No parking on swale and cars may not block sidewalks (city ordinance)
- Marco Island property:
- Trash only ? Sunday evening after 6pm
- Trash & Recycle ? Wednesday after 6pm
- YELLOW top bin is for RECYCLE ONLY
Your departure time is 10AM and you are expected to leave the property free of excess laundry, dishes and trash. Empty out refrigerator. Please return keys and garage opener if applicable to where you picked them up. Failure to comply with the above may result in additional charges to your security deposit.
- Make sure all laundry is done except for last day linens (only one set of towels per person and one set of sheets per bed) Place them in the laundry room.
- Return all keys to the box where you picked them up.
- Failure to comply with above may result in charges
City of Marco Ordinances
Welcome to Marco Island! We are glad you are here and happy to share our piece of paradise with you. There are some important city regulations that must be adhered to. These apply to residents and visitors alike.
1) Radios, stereos, audio or visual equipment, sound equipment, sound amplification devices, television sets, exterior loudspeakers and similar devices. The operation of any such device for the production or reproduction of sound, between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. in such a manner as to be plainly audible at a distance of 50 feet from the building or structure in which it is located, shall be deemed prima facie evidence of a violation of this section.
Radios, cassette players, disk players and similar devices associated with motor vehicles or motorboats, shall not be operated in such a manner as to create noise at 50 feet or more from such device, when operated on a public right-of-?way, waterways, beaches, or public space.
Yelling, shouting, etc. Yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling, singing, or the making of similar noises, and loud, boisterous conduct other than normal conversation at reasonable levels, inside of or on the grounds of any public or private property between the hours of 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., so as to annoy or disturb the quiet, comfort, or repose of other persons or create a disturbance.
Sec. 18-109. Penalties. Any person or persons, property owner, firm or corporation, or any agent thereof, who violates any of the provisions of any subsection of this article may receive a citation (fine) or be cited to appear before the city code enforcement board, or in the Collier County Court. The code enforcement board or Collier County Court may impose fines or penalties against the owner upon conviction of the violation in the amount of up to $500.00 per day for each day the violation continues without correction.
Trash Pick UpPlacement of waste at curb. Owners, lessees, commercial businesses, or occupants of any property shall not place their trash receptacle, bagged garbage, yard waste, recycle bin, or other waste or abandoned property out by the curb of their property for trash pickup before 6:00 p.m. of the evening before the scheduled pickup day. All owners, lessees, commercial businesses, or occupants of any property shall remove any such containers and place them inside their garage or to the side or rear of their dwelling or structure by 7:00 p.m. on the evening of trash pickup.
Sec. 50-37. Prohibited parking
Main points to stress are: no parking on sidewalks or grass of homes, no parking of boat trailers on any part of the property
Except when necessary to avoid conflict with other traffic, or in compliance with law or the direction of a law enforcement officer or official traffic control device, no person shall:
- Stop, stand or park a vehicle:
- Upon a street in such a manner or under such conditions as to obstruct or interfere with the free movement of traffic;
- On the roadway side of any vehicle stopped or parked at the edge or curb of a street;
- On a sidewalk, bike path, or bike lane; if any portion of a vehicle obstructs or proj ects over the edge of the sidewalk, bike path, or bike lane, the vehicle is in violation of this section;
- Within an intersection;
- On a crosswalk;
- Alongside or opposite any street, or obstruction when stopping, standing or parking would obstruct traffic;
- Upon any bridge or other elevated structure upon a highway, where parking is not provided for;
- Within any appropriately signed or marked fire lane;
- Stand or park a vehicle, whether occupied or not, except momentarily to pick up or discharge a passenger or passengers:
- In front of a public or private driveway;
- Within 15 feet of a fire hydrant;
- Within 20 feet of a crosswalk at an intersection;
- Within 30 feet upon the approach to any flashing signal, stop sign or traffic control signal located at the side of a roadway;
- Within 100 feet of intersecting road right-of-way;
- On any roadway pavement maintained by the city on other than duly designated parking lanes;
- At any place where official signs prohibit or restrict parking, or in excess of time periods authorized by such signs;
- Along or adjacent to any curb painted red or yellow, or across the delineated boundaries of a public parking place;
- Stand or park a vehicle on a swale, or in a swale area, whether the vehicle is occupied or not, except momentarily to pick up or discharge a passenger, or passengers, or property, under the following circumstances:
- On any curbed swale;
- If the vehicle is a trailer; parking is prohibited at any time except when attached to a vehicle and being used in conjunction with an ongoing maintenance or repair operation such as utility repairs, public works and landscape maintenance.
To view all municipal codes, please visit: http://www.municode.com/resources/gateway.asp?pid=14000&sid=9